Anselm Lingnau

Re: St Andrews 2005 - DVD

June 21, 2006, 3:58 p.m. (Message 45611, in reply to message 45603)

Loretta Holz wrote:

> Could you possibly post the details here as I'm sure many others besides
> Stella and I would be interested?

I would like to remind everyone of the Strathspey usage policy which says that
announcements of products and services related to Scottish dancing (as
opposed to the size or function of various body parts, the acquisition of
dubious academic qualifications or stock in equally dubious companies, etc.,
of which yours truly throws out about two dozen every day that some
sleazeball tries to send to you all) are welcome on this list. In fact they
are one of the things that this list is meant for.

This includes ordering and pricing information, unless as a purveyor of such
wares you would rather not see things like your postal address sent to
everybody (and archived for public access for the foreseeable future).

The only thing I would like to ask is to keep these announcements brief and to
the point and not to repeat them very often.

Anselm
Unlike human beings, computers possess the truly profound stupidity of the
inanimate.                           -- Bruce Sterling, *The Hacker Crackdown*