Paula Jacobson

RE: Braes of Tulliemet. Was Harvest Social, Oct. 27

Oct. 2, 2001, 5:21 a.m. (Message 27646, in reply to message 27644)

Well, since the dance list for this event specified "101 version, not RSCDS
7/12"
I just wondered what the difference would be, and I still wonder. So far all
I have
for an answer is that one would be dancing to a different spelling. Perhaps
the person
who wrote up the dance program knows.

Paula

Original Message-----
From: Patricia Ruggiero [mailto:xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 7:20 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Braes of Tulliemet. Was Harvest Social, Oct. 27

Paula asked:
"I'm interested to know the difference between the 101 and book 7/12
versions of Braes of Tulliemet."

101 is a lot wordier.
Spelling in 101 is Tullimet.

TACNotes says, for Bars 13-14, "nearer hand lead."

TACNotes also says, for Bars 9-12, "finish on sidelines," although neither
101 or 7/12 suggests otherwise.

This feels like one of those cartoon quizzes:  "Hey kids, can you spot 7
differences between these two drawings?"  I sure can't.

Pat