Unsubscribe details please.

John Bell

June 15, 2006, 5:13 a.m. (Message 45554)

I will be away for a while and I have lost the details on how to
"unsubscribe". Could someone refresh my memory please.
Many thanks
John
(of Cairns)
Andrew C Aitchison

Andrew C Aitchison

June 15, 2006, 9:48 a.m. (Message 45556, in reply to message 45554)

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, John Bell wrote:

> I will be away for a while and I have lost the details on how to
> "unsubscribe". Could someone refresh my memory please.

Every email in the list has a list of headers including
which any modern mail reader should be able to present to you in an
more friendly way and do the work for you. Basically you send an email to
	xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
with "unsubscribe" as the subject.