Dottie Carr

  • ...

    redrose_solutions May 22, 2006, 10:42 a.m. (Message 45344)

  • ...

    Don MacQueen May 23, 2006, 3:23 a.m. (Message 45348, in reply to message 45344)

    Dottie was one of the prime movers in the founding of the Sacramento
    (California, USA) Branch of the RSCDS, and a 1998 recipient of the
    RSCDS Scroll.
    At 10:42 AM +0200 5/22/06, Susi Mayr wrote:
> [...]
    Don MacQueen
    California, USA