21st Wereldfolkloreade 2007

Ian Brockbank

March 14, 2006, 9:36 p.m. (Message 44709)

Hi All,

I've been asked to forward this information on, and this seems the easiest
way to reach the greatest number.

I have nothing to do with the organisation - please contact them directly if
you're interested.

Cheers,

Ian Brockbank
Edinburgh, Scotland
xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
http://www.scottishdance.net/

  _____

From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xx [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xx]
Sent: 10 March 2006 14:13
To: xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xx
Subject: 21st Wereldfolkloreade 2007

Dear sir,

My name is Dirk Casier. I am a member of an International Folkdance Festival
organization in Belgium. I am responsible for contacting groups. I found
your website on the internet. Great job by the way!

In May 2007, we will organize our 21st Wereldfolkloreade. This is a
well-known international event that takes place in Oostrozebeke, a typical
Flemish village.

Now, we want to invite a Scottish dance group. On your site, there are
plenty of them. Do you have a newsletter or a circular that you send to all
your members? If yes, can you inform them by this way about our request for
participation on our festival? I found already one who seems to be
interesting: The MACLENNAN SCOTTISH GROUP. But I am sure, there are more of
them.

They may contact us on the following address: xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xx

Many thanks,

Dirk Casier