Montreal Weekend Workshop June 2-4

  • ...

    Norah Link March 8, 2006, 8:58 p.m. (Message 44589)

    Hi everybody -

    I'd like to invite you to beautiful Montreal for a workshop right by
    the lakeshore in Ste Anne de Bellevue, June 2-4.  Teachers: Tracey
    Applebee (Cincinnati), Phyllis MacCulloch (Ottawa), Arthur McNair
    (Pittsburg).  Music Friday night social: Laura Risk & Les Joueurs de
    Bon Accord.  Music Saturday night ball: Bobby Brown & the Scottish
    Accent.  It's a great weekend, please join us!

    Brochures are available on our web site at www.scdmontreal.org.

    ----
    Scottish Country Dancing in Montreal:  http://www.scdmontreal.org
    - classes, social calendar, member news, resources & useful links
  • ...

    Norah Link March 8, 2006, 10:47 p.m. (Message 44591, in reply to message 44589)

    > From: Norah Link <xxxxx.xxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xx>
    >
    > Hi everybody -
    >
    > I'd like to invite you to beautiful Montreal for a workshop right by
    the lakeshore in Ste Anne de Bellevue, June 2-4.

    > Brochures are available on our web site at www.scdmontreal.org.

    Sorry, I forgot that my signature didn't include my signature!
    Invitation sent by Norah Link (Montreal, QC, Canada).

    regards
    Norah