Source

  • ...

    Stella Fogg Oct. 16, 2001, 6:58 p.m. (Message 27902)

    Apologies to Betty Lee Barnes for neglecting to mention that her dance "Oh
    My America!" is in her book "Clipper Ships and Other Dances" and available
    from TACBOOKS.
    Stella Fogg
    Richmond, VA
  • ...

    Alan Paterson Oct. 18, 2001, 1:55 p.m. (Message 27925, in reply to message 27902)

    Stella F wrote:

    > Apologies to Betty Lee Barnes for neglecting to mention that her dance "Oh
    > My America!" is in her book "Clipper Ships and Other Dances" and available
    > from TACBOOKS.
    > Stella Fogg
    > Richmond, VA

    Hmmm. Thanks for this Stella. It has allowed me to spot that I have 2 dances in
    the database - Oh my America and O My America!

    The pitfalls of maintaining databases!

    Alan