Lets Dance Scottish

Marie Disiewicz

May 5, 2006, 9:05 p.m. (Message 45168)

Hi to all
For those who know me, know I like information ASP when available and
for some, you will not hear of this right away. So go to RSCDS web
site to the Member section and look at the News and it will have the
Let's Dance Scottish full report.
I love the way HQ gives us the updates now..
That said, it was the RSCDS International Branch that sent me the
information, being an associate member
Thanks Stephanie and Susi
Cheers
Marie
Ian Brockbank

Ian Brockbank

May 5, 2006, 10:04 p.m. (Message 45170, in reply to message 45168)

Hi All,

Marie wrote:

> For those who know me, know I like information ASP when
> available and for some, you will not hear of this right away.
> So go to RSCDS web site to the Member section and look at the
> News and it will have the Let's Dance Scottish full report.
> I love the way HQ gives us the updates now..
> That said, it was the RSCDS International Branch that sent me
> the information, being an associate member

If you have an RSS reader*, you can get the news as an RSS feed at
http://www.rscds.org/news/RSS . This will let you know when there
are any changes.

* Modern internet browsers (= not Internet Explorer) support this directly.
 - In Opera, go to http://www.rscds.org/news/RSS.  Opera will offer to
   set it up as an RSS feed and you can view the history and messages.
 - In Firefox, go to http://www.rscds.org/news and click on the orange
   icon on the right of the address bar (showing
"http://www.rscds.org/news")
   This adds a "live bookmark".

Personally I prefer Opera's approach, but Firefox has several RSS extensions
you can install, so YMMV, as they say (your milage may vary).  Or you can
pick one of the dedicated RSS readers out there (Google has many
suggestions, I can make no recommendations).

Cheers,

Ian Brockbank
Edinburgh, Scotland
xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
http://www.scottishdance.net/
Alasdair Graham

Alasdair Graham

May 6, 2006, 10:08 a.m. (Message 45176, in reply to message 45170)

Ian,

The newest version of Internet Explorer 7 is now out in BETA 2 form and
seems quite stable.
I have been using it with no problems and IT HAS an RSS feed built in.
It actually seems quite good and has tabbed browsing and more.
It only works on machines with Windows XP & SP2 or those with Windows Server
2003.
You can read about it and download it from
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx

Alasdair Graham
Dumbarton, Scotland.