Under the Greenwood Tree (was: The Triumph)

  • ...

    Anselm Lingnau March 22, 2006, 8:30 p.m. (Message 44844)

    Fiona Grant wrote:

    > This is one of the most eloquent, entertaining, exhilarating descriptions
    > of country dancing I have ever read!

    I've put chapters 7 and 8 of the book on the Strathspey Server; you can get it
    from the »History« section (for lack of a better place to put it).

    Anselm
    Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your
    house, you can never tell.                                    -- Joan Crawford