Source

Stella Fogg

Oct. 16, 2001, 6:58 p.m. (Message 27902)

Apologies to Betty Lee Barnes for neglecting to mention that her dance "Oh
My America!" is in her book "Clipper Ships and Other Dances" and available
from TACBOOKS.
Stella Fogg
Richmond, VA
Alan Paterson

Alan Paterson

Oct. 18, 2001, 1:55 p.m. (Message 27925, in reply to message 27902)

Stella F wrote:

> Apologies to Betty Lee Barnes for neglecting to mention that her dance "Oh
> My America!" is in her book "Clipper Ships and Other Dances" and available
> from TACBOOKS.
> Stella Fogg
> Richmond, VA

Hmmm. Thanks for this Stella. It has allowed me to spot that I have 2 dances in
the database - Oh my America and O My America!

The pitfalls of maintaining databases!

Alan