SCD in Bern, Switzerland

  • ...

    Lydia Hedge Sept. 18, 2001, 11:58 p.m. (Message 27431)

    Hi -

    We had a new, young dancer in class the other night - who is
    returning to Bern, Switzerland next week. I KNEW there would be
    dancing there, but wasn't sure whose name to give her.

    Can anyone on Strathspey help out this Swiss Lassie? (sorry,
    couldn't resist)

    Thanks.

    Lydia Hedge
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
  • ...

    Anselm Lingnau Sept. 19, 2001, 1:08 a.m. (Message 27433, in reply to message 27431)

    Lydia Hedge <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xx> writes:

    > We had a new, young dancer in class the other night - who is
    > returning to Bern, Switzerland next week. I KNEW there would be
    > dancing there, but wasn't sure whose name to give her.

    The most likely person to talk to is the Strathspey regular and Lord
    High-Keeper of the DanceData database, Alan Paterson <xxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx>,
    who in his copious spare time teaches the Berne group together with his
    lovely wife, Elke.

    Anselm
    --
    Anselm Lingnau .......................................... xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making

    Lydia Hedge Sept. 19, 2001, 2:39 a.m. (Message 27437, in reply to message 27433)

    Of course. What's the matter with me? I should have known that!!!
    Thanks, Anselm.

    Lydia
  • ...

    Alan Paterson Sept. 19, 2001, 8:27 a.m. (Message 27445, in reply to message 27433)

    Anselm Lingnau wrote:

    > Lydia Hedge <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xx> writes:
    >
    > > We had a new, young dancer in class the other night - who is
    > > returning to Bern, Switzerland next week. I KNEW there would be
    > > dancing there, but wasn't sure whose name to give her.
    >
    > The most likely person to talk to is the Strathspey regular and Lord
    > High-Keeper of the DanceData database, Alan Paterson <xxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx>,
    > who in his copious spare time teaches the Berne group together with his
    > lovely wife, Elke.
    >
    > Anselm

    Flattery will get you everywhere!

    Alan
  • ...

    Alan Paterson Sept. 19, 2001, 8:26 a.m. (Message 27444, in reply to message 27431)

    Lydia Hedge wrote:

    > Hi -
    >
    > We had a new, young dancer in class the other night - who is
    > returning to Bern, Switzerland next week. I KNEW there would be
    > dancing there, but wasn't sure whose name to give her.
    >
    > Can anyone on Strathspey help out this Swiss Lassie? (sorry,
    > couldn't resist)
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Lydia Hedge
    > Halifax, Nova Scotia

    Now THERE is something  I can help with. This is the group I teach.

    Go to http://www.scottap.com/scd/ or pass her my e-mail address
    (xxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx).

    I look forward to meeting her.

    Alan

    P.S. Danced Swiss Lassie last weeka as well!