SCD in Bern, Switzerland

Lydia Hedge

Sept. 18, 2001, 11:58 p.m. (Message 27431)

Hi -

We had a new, young dancer in class the other night - who is
returning to Bern, Switzerland next week. I KNEW there would be
dancing there, but wasn't sure whose name to give her.

Can anyone on Strathspey help out this Swiss Lassie? (sorry,
couldn't resist)

Thanks.

Lydia Hedge
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Anselm Lingnau

Anselm Lingnau

Sept. 19, 2001, 1:08 a.m. (Message 27433, in reply to message 27431)

Lydia Hedge <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xx> writes:

> We had a new, young dancer in class the other night - who is
> returning to Bern, Switzerland next week. I KNEW there would be
> dancing there, but wasn't sure whose name to give her.

The most likely person to talk to is the Strathspey regular and Lord
High-Keeper of the DanceData database, Alan Paterson <xxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx>,
who in his copious spare time teaches the Berne group together with his
lovely wife, Elke.

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau .......................................... xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making

Lydia Hedge

Sept. 19, 2001, 2:39 a.m. (Message 27437, in reply to message 27433)

Of course. What's the matter with me? I should have known that!!!
Thanks, Anselm.

Lydia
Alan Paterson

Alan Paterson

Sept. 19, 2001, 8:27 a.m. (Message 27445, in reply to message 27433)

Anselm Lingnau wrote:

> Lydia Hedge <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xx> writes:
>
> > We had a new, young dancer in class the other night - who is
> > returning to Bern, Switzerland next week. I KNEW there would be
> > dancing there, but wasn't sure whose name to give her.
>
> The most likely person to talk to is the Strathspey regular and Lord
> High-Keeper of the DanceData database, Alan Paterson <xxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx>,
> who in his copious spare time teaches the Berne group together with his
> lovely wife, Elke.
>
> Anselm

Flattery will get you everywhere!

Alan
Alan Paterson

Alan Paterson

Sept. 19, 2001, 8:26 a.m. (Message 27444, in reply to message 27431)

Lydia Hedge wrote:

> Hi -
>
> We had a new, young dancer in class the other night - who is
> returning to Bern, Switzerland next week. I KNEW there would be
> dancing there, but wasn't sure whose name to give her.
>
> Can anyone on Strathspey help out this Swiss Lassie? (sorry,
> couldn't resist)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Lydia Hedge
> Halifax, Nova Scotia

Now THERE is something  I can help with. This is the group I teach.

Go to http://www.scottap.com/scd/ or pass her my e-mail address
(xxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx).

I look forward to meeting her.

Alan

P.S. Danced Swiss Lassie last weeka as well!