simon scott

RE: Double triangles and signature

June 21, 2006, 5:59 p.m. (Message 45615, in reply to message 45610)

Campbell Tyler wrote:

> But I hoped my request for signatures would tempt him into revealing his
> whereabouts.  Can someone else oblige?

As he himself has mentioned on various occasions, Richard Goss dwells in a
castle-like abode on the island of Mallorca (off the coast of Spain, in the
Mediterranean). This explains his frequent digressions into the living and
dancing habits and linguistic foibles of his Mallorquin neighbours.

Anselm
--

Dick Goss formally lived and danced in California but spent time studying in
Scotland.

Simon
Vancouver