  • Anselm Lingnau

    Anselm Lingnau June 21, 2006, 3:51 p.m. (Message 45610)

    Re: Double triangles and signature

    Campbell Tyler wrote:

    > But I hoped my request for signatures would tempt him into revealing his
    > whereabouts.  Can someone else oblige?

    As he himself has mentioned on various occasions, Richard Goss dwells in a
    castle-like abode on the island of Mallorca (off the coast of Spain, in the
    Mediterranean). This explains his frequent digressions into the living and
    dancing habits and linguistic foibles of his Mallorquin neighbours.

    Anselm
    You will find that the State is the kind of organization which, though it does
    big things badly, does small things badly, too.      -- John Kenneth Galbraith