  • Anselm Lingnau

    Anselm Lingnau June 21, 2006, 3:29 p.m. (Message 45606)

    Re: Divided by a common language (was Reels and Hornpipes)

    John Chambers wrote:

    > We do have a minor problem in English, in that the opposite
    > of "within" obviously should be "without", [...]

    You mean as in

      Come all without, come all within,
      You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn!

    Anselm
    Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest of
    the week debugging Monday's code.                               -- Dan Salomon