  • Pia Walker

    Pia Walker June 20, 2006, 7:41 p.m. (Message 45598)

    RE: Off Topic: Re: Signatures

    No I was a good girl and never wrote on my books :>)

    Oh and before the topic starts - I did chop something of this message so it
    did not become 3 miles long :>)

    Pia
    Rainy Cupar, Fife

    -----Original Message-----
    From: strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    [mailto:strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx]On Behalf Of
    ninian-uk
    Sent: 20 June 2006 18:19
    To: SCD news and discussion
    Subject: Off Topic: Re: Signatures

    Pia,

    You forgot to write, "Cupar, the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland, The World, The
    Galaxy, THE UNIVERSE!"

    Isn't that what you used to write on the cover of your school exercise
    books? I did, but then perhaps it was just a 'boy thing' :-o)

    David

    (Berkeley, Gloucestershire, England, the United Kingdom of Great Britain &
    Northern Ireland etc etc)