redrose_solutions

Re: Divided by a common language (was Reels and Hornpipes)

June 19, 2006, 6:27 p.m. (Message 45587, in reply to message 45582)

And now that we all know what "outwith" means, the RSCDS working group that
started this discussion ("Issues outwith Scotland") has been officially renamed
"Issues outside Scotland". So you see - we do listen :-)

Susi

Susi Mayr
(convenor, RSCDS working group "Issues outside Scotland")
Vienna, Austria
xxxx@xxxxxxx.xx.xx

in