  • redrose_solutions

    redrose_solutions June 19, 2006, 6:27 p.m. (Message 45587)

    Re: Divided by a common language (was Reels and Hornpipes)

    And now that we all know what "outwith" means, the RSCDS working group that
    started this discussion ("Issues outwith Scotland") has been officially renamed
    "Issues outside Scotland". So you see - we do listen :-)

    Susi

    Susi Mayr
    (convenor, RSCDS working group "Issues outside Scotland")
    Vienna, Austria
    xxxx@xxxxxxx.xx.xx

    Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!