  • Don MacQueen

    Don MacQueen June 19, 2006, 2:11 a.m. (Message 45581)

    Re: Floor space per set?

    We have a 20 ft by 32 ft stage we use at various Scottish Games. A
    single demonstration team dancing a square set dance can easily use
    most of it, especially in the 20 ft direction. Three sets can fit
    side by side comfortably if you're willing to forgo any dances with
    down the middle and back (i.e., "up" and "down" are in the 20 ft
    direction. I think I've seen four sets on it for audience
    participation, i.e., 10 feet per set in width and 16 feet per set in
    length. But that's pretty crowded, and again, the lower sets have no
    room for down the middle and back.

    -Don

    --
    Don MacQueen