  • Steve Wyrick

    Steve Wyrick June 15, 2006, 8:23 p.m. (Message 45564)

    Re: Flying Ghillies Collection, Volume 2

    Aww, you didn't include Pilling's diagrams for the dances.  I'm disappointed;
    I was curious to see the symbol for "high five"!  -Steve
    On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:32:52 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
      Lee Fuell <> wrote:
    > Oh, no, Jan - the Scandalous Illicit Affair is FAR more exciting than the
    >Wedding. The differences are much more than just a shoulder pass change - the
    >Affair has birling, twiddling, high-fiving, and whooping written into it.
    > Lee
    Steve Wyrick - Concord, California