  • Lee Fuell

    Lee Fuell June 15, 2006, 4:32 p.m. (Message 45560)

    Re: Flying Ghillies Collection, Volume 2

    Oh, no, Jan - the Scandalous Illicit Affair is FAR more exciting than
    the Wedding. The differences are much more than just a shoulder pass
    change - the Affair has birling, twiddling, high-fiving, and whooping
    written into it.

    Lee