  • Robert Lambie

    Robert Lambie June 14, 2006, 10:45 p.m. (Message 45551)

    RE: Glasgow Highlanders

    Hi Ian,
    I worry about your level of thrill in dancing if getting into line is so
    important! Yes the ones and twos are very slightly different, but to me
    insignificantly so. I prefer to be dancing instead of standing, and that
    negates the slight difference. Your could always vary things by trying a new
    Highland step, and you will have much more opportunity for that if you are
    dancing and not standing.