  • Margaret Lambourne

    Margaret Lambourne June 11, 2006, 11:25 p.m. (Message 45513)

    Re: Playing for SCD

    Anyone who is either on the dancing or music course is allowed to dance
    in the evenings. They are purely teatotal (not kidding) but afterwards
    is a different matter.

    Margaret who is there week 3

    RODERICK JOHNSTON wrote:
    > I do enjoy the occasional malt, purely for medicinal purposes, you understand.
    >   I'm sure I'll contribute as many bum hotes as the rest, unless of
    course you are all professionals?.  I hope to enjoy this course and
    have as much fun as possible.  Are we allowed to take part in the
    evening dance sessions?