  • Robert Lambie

    Robert Lambie June 9, 2006, 10:12 p.m. (Message 45496)

    Re: Regarding Dance Technique and Etiquette

    I am wondering which period SCD is to be put into, in the email by
    M.G.Mudrey? It is 20th century in style, though earlier in its origins.
    The turn described by Martin (I think) is called a cleekit or a Scotch turn,
    and is the one that Jean Milligan taught, though it seems to have been
    Anglified by the RSCDS in later years.