  • Volleyballjerry

    Volleyballjerry June 8, 2006, 4:32 p.m. (Message 45463)

    Re: Murder in Canada - Off Topic

    And even comparing Canada with all of Rome is apples and oranges as well, one
    a nation of vast area with vast sparsely populated rural expanses, the other
    a densely populated city.  (Apologies for bothering to state the obvious!)

    Robb Quint
    Thousand Oaks, CA, USA