  • George Meikle

    George Meikle June 7, 2006, 6:42 p.m. (Message 45458)

    RE: Music wanted: The Gardener, by Nancy Dickson

    Anselm,

    I have the actual original copy for this dance complete with music.
    What would you prefer - a copy of the original or a version sourced from my
    own typed up version on Sibelius?

    Kind regards
    George Meikle
    Lothian Scottish Dance Band

    -----Original Message-----
    From: strathspey-bounces-george.meikle=xxxxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    [mailto:strathspey-bounces-george.meikle=xxxxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx] On
    Behalf Of Anselm Lingnau
    Sent: 07 June 2006 16:39
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Music wanted: The Gardener, by Nancy Dickson

    I've been asked to come up with a set of tunes for the dance, Buchan Gate.
    According to DanceData, the lead tune is called >The Gardener<, by Nancy
    Dickson, and I don't have this in my files. Can any kind musician on the
    list
    who does have the tune send me dots/ABC/...?

    Anselm
    --
    Anselm Lingnau, Frankfurt, Germany .....................
    xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx