  • L. Friedman-Shedlov

    L. Friedman-Shedlov June 5, 2006, 3:59 p.m. (Message 45455)

    RE: Divided by a common language (was Reels and Hornpipes)

    Ian, yes, although it really confused others, for some reason I didn't
    have any trouble understanding it.  It was pretty clear to me that it is
    related to "within." Maybe it's because I spent a fair amount of time in
    Scotland ;-)

    Cheers,
    Lara

    Lara Friedman~Shedlov               "Librarians -- Like Google, but
    xxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx                       warm-blooded"