Ron Mackey

RE: RSCDS Musicians Course

June 1, 2006, 1:06 a.m. (Message 45440, in reply to message 45433)

On 31 May 2006 at 9:34, Pia wrote:

From:           	"Pia" <xxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx>

> Especially if Ron is there too - and of course it is absolutely tee-total
> there - and people go to bed early - are extremely serious and VERY
> unfriendly - I myself won't be going at all!
>
> (and if you believe this - you will believe anything :>)
>
> Pia

	As though, Pia!

By the way, although this will not interest Pia, has anyone noticed in
the Weekly Timetable books that there is to be a pay bar in the TV
room off the Chequered Court?
	What with that and the IB drinkies room no-one need be
without a drink and a chat before meals.   I'm supposing that there
will be a IB meeting room again, Pia?