  • Pia Walker

    Pia Walker May 31, 2006, 10:34 a.m. (Message 45433)

    RE: RSCDS Musicians Course

    Especially if Ron is there too - and of course it is absolutely tee-total
    there - and people go to bed early - are extremely serious and VERY
    unfriendly - I myself won't be going at all!

    (and if you believe this - you will believe anything :>)

    Pia

    -----Original Message-----
    From: strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    [mailto:strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx]On Behalf Of Ron
    Mackey
    Sent: 30 May 2006 23:11
    To: SCD news and discussion
    Subject: Re: RSCDS Musicians Course

    On 30 May 2006 at 22:21, RODERICK JOHNSTON wrote:

    > I have booked onto the Musicians Summer School (week 3) at St Andrews and
    would like some advice on what to expect and prepare for.   I am a competent
    accordionist and have attended summer schools at Stirling Univ. but this
    will be my virst visit to St Andrews.    I have played for Ceilidhs but want
    to gain experience in playing for Country Dancing.

    >   Any advice on the courses and activities, social or otherwise,
    >   Rod Johnston
    >   Fort William

      :)) Yes!  Try to log in a bank of sleep _before_ you get there! :))