  • George Meikle

    George Meikle May 30, 2006, 11:46 p.m. (Message 45428)

    RE: RSCDS Musicians Course

    Rod,

    This year's Week 3 course is being led by Angela Young with Gordon Simpson
    tutoring Fiddle and myself tutoring Accordion. I have just completed the
    week 3 music workbook for all musicians which I delivered to RSCDS HQ this
    afternoon. You should receive it direct from them in the next few days, thus
    allowing you to get some practice in before coming to Summer School at the
    end of July.

    If you would like to send me your contact details privately to my email
    (xxxxxx.xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx) I will gladly give you a call and put you in
    the picture as regards the format of the course. Alternatively I can be
    contacted on 01383 728457.

    Looking forward to meeting you on the course.

    Kind regards
    George Meikle
    Lothian Scottish Dance Band