  • Brian Charlton

    Brian Charlton May 27, 2006, 10:55 a.m. (Message 45411)

    Re: What album is this?

    Dear Alan,

    I know Les Cumming, but I don't think he has an email address. I will try
    and follow it up for you. By the way, Les was one of Miss Milligan's
    Demonstration team before coming to Australia and was an Examiner here until
    a few years ago when he retired from that role.

    Brian Charlton,
    Sydney, Australia