Bryan McAlister

Re: Are there estimates on RSCDS dancers?

May 24, 2006, 10:11 a.m. (Message 45362, in reply to message 45359)

When you say RSCDS dancers I presume you mean dancers using an
approximation of the RSCDS style (i.e.most country dancers).

Presumably the RSCDS can tell you exactly the number of members and
members of affiliated societies thereafter you have a balancing trick to
play as there must be a significant number of RSCDS style dancers who
are not members of either groups - set against this  there will be a
number of dancers who are members of more than one group. (This probably
only applies to Scotland).

In message <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxxxx.xxx>,
S. K. Graham <xxx@xxxx.xxx> writes

--