  • Alan Paterson

    Alan Paterson May 23, 2006, 8:54 a.m. (Message 45349)

    Re: Copying Cassettes onto CD - Many thanks

    On 23/05/2006 01:04, Ron Mackey wrote:
    >>So. AT LAST I have a recording for Fife Ness on CD.
    >>
    >>Again. Many thanks to all who replied.
    >>
    >>Alan
    >>

    > 	I can see that all that effort will be worth it to put Fife Ness
    > on CD.  Great dance!
    >  Is yours the Bobby Crowe band only or the one with Ron Gonella?
    > I'm not too happy with the latter so that is one set of tunes which
    > could bear with an update.

    I have the Bobby Crowe one. Dancedata knows nothing about any Ron
    Gonella recording. Do tell me more!

    I see that Muriel has a version as well on her Memories of Fife album.
    Don't yet have that though.

    Alan