Alan Paterson

Re: Copying Cassettes onto CD - Many thanks

May 23, 2006, 8:54 a.m. (Message 45349, in reply to message 45346)

On 23/05/2006 01:04, Ron Mackey wrote:
>>So. AT LAST I have a recording for Fife Ness on CD.
>>
>>Again. Many thanks to all who replied.
>>
>>Alan
>>

> 	I can see that all that effort will be worth it to put Fife Ness
> on CD.  Great dance!
>  Is yours the Bobby Crowe band only or the one with Ron Gonella?
> I'm not too happy with the latter so that is one set of tunes which
> could bear with an update.

I have the Bobby Crowe one. Dancedata knows nothing about any Ron
Gonella recording. Do tell me more!

I see that Muriel has a version as well on her Memories of Fife album.
Don't yet have that though.

Alan