Don MacQueen

Re: Copying Cassettes onto CD

May 23, 2006, 3:16 a.m. (Message 45347, in reply to message 45322)

Martin,

Probably the least expensive solution for getting sound into an iBook
is the Griffin iMic
(http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/imic2/index.php ). It has
a place to plug in a standard audio jack, converts to USB, whereupon
(I assume) drivers that you install make it into something the audio
software can deal with.  US$ 40. It also includes software, Finyl
Vinyl, for doing the recording, and (I would guess) splitting into
tracks.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen