  • Don MacQueen

    Don MacQueen May 23, 2006, 3:16 a.m. (Message 45347)

    Re: Copying Cassettes onto CD

    Martin,

    Probably the least expensive solution for getting sound into an iBook
    is the Griffin iMic
    (http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/imic2/index.php ). It has
    a place to plug in a standard audio jack, converts to USB, whereupon
    (I assume) drivers that you install make it into something the audio
    software can deal with.  US$ 40. It also includes software, Finyl
    Vinyl, for doing the recording, and (I would guess) splitting into
    tracks.

    -Don

    --
    Don MacQueen