  • Bob McLatchie

    Bob McLatchie May 18, 2006, 6 p.m. (Message 45319)

    Re: Copying Cassettes onto CD

    I certainly endorse Martin's recommendation for Audacity. I have used it
    for this purpose - and for creating 3x through versions for demos etc.
    It allows me to do all the editing I want - picking out or putting in
    chords, amplifying the signal, even changing the speed without altering
    I use it under Linux (Mandiva) but it is also available for Windows and
    I would also endorse Loretta's comment that this all takes time so if
    you can find a CD (or MP3) version of your cassette, I suggest you buy
    Oxfordshire, England