  • Kent Smith

    Kent Smith May 18, 2006, 3:21 p.m. (Message 45311)

    RE: Copying Cassettes onto CD

    I, for one, would appreciate also reading the answers, so I hope you'll
    decide to reply to the list.

       Thanks,
       Kent, West Hartford, Connecticut, USA

    -----Original Message-----
    From: strathspey-bounces-kent.smith=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    [mailto:strathspey-bounces-kent.smith=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx] On
    Behalf Of Alan Paterson
    Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:14 AM
    To: SCD news and discussion
    Subject: Copying Cassettes onto CD

    [snip]

    I do have a computer which is able to burn CDs so what I understand that

    I need to be able to do is to play the tapes into the computer and
    isolate the tracks.

    Has anyone out there done anything like this? If so, are there any hints

    about either of these tasks? In paricular is there any (cheap!) software

    to manipulate the individual tracks before burning them?

    Replies can be made directly (xxxx@xxxxxxxx.xx) or to the List. Up to
    you.

    Alan