  • Miriam L. Mueller

    Miriam L. Mueller May 18, 2006, 4:43 a.m. (Message 45307)

    Re: SCD in CHINA

    PLEASE - anyone who replies to John of Cairns put the answer out to the
    whole Strathspey net. I hope to be traveling to China next October - and
    the thought of doing SCD there is mind-boggling! What a chance!
            Mimi/Miriam Mueller   San Francisco