  • suepetyt

    suepetyt May 12, 2006, 7:13 p.m. (Message 45270)

    RE: Slainte Mhor

    If you go to www.streaming-pictures.co.uk/catalogue.htm and look at the CD
    or DVD We Twa you will find that the music has been recorded - if you click
    on the name of the dance you will be taken to Moira Stacey's (the devisor's)
    website and the full instructions.

    If you have problems get in touch and I will put you in touch with Moira
    direct.

    Happy Dancing
    Sue Petyt
    www.suepetyt.me.uk
    Skype Sue Petyt

    -----Original Message-----
    From: strathspey-bounces-sue=xxxxxxxx.xx.xx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    [mailto:strathspey-bounces-sue=xxxxxxxx.xx.xx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx] On Behalf Of
    Eric Ferguson
    Sent: 12 May 2006 17:53
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Slainte Mhor

    Last night we danced Slainte Mhor.

    At Rechberg (2004) we were taught

    17-	All W RH across, at the end pivot R to face P ; set to P | turn RH ½
    put the men in the middle

    25-	All M LH across, at the end pivot L to face P ; set to P | turn LH
    into
    promenade hold

    This time we were taught that both the Women make a LH across for bars 17
    to 20.  It flows better from the preceding hands round, but is less
    symmetrical with 25-28.

    Can anyone with the original instruction clarify what is right?

    Happy dancing,

    Eric
    --
    Eric T. Ferguson,
    van Reenenweg 3, 3702 SB  ZEIST  Netherlands