  • Alexandre Rafalovitch

    Alexandre Rafalovitch May 9, 2006, 7:14 p.m. (Message 45210)

    Re: Ask and Ye shall receive - Perhaps!

    On 5/9/06, Etienne Ozorak <xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx> wrote:
    > When I look at dance tune books, the same is true.  There are tons of
    > published fiddle tunes, but how many of them are really worth recording?

    So, is there any way to find this out? Is this something that can be
    reasoned out from ball programs?

    What kind of information do we have (or can get) that would help us
    know what is needed?

    Or do we need more explicit method? For example, would some sort of
    Vote button for online copy of DanceData work as a capture method? For
    an example of votable interface, see http://www.digg.com/

    Regards,
        Alex.