  • L. Friedman-Shedlov

    L. Friedman-Shedlov May 5, 2006, 10:36 p.m. (Message 45171)

    RSCDS and RSS

    Ian, Great news!  I'm very excited that RSCDS has an RSS feed!

    One issue, however.  I use Bloglines for all my feeds, and when I subscribed
    to the RSCDS feed I noticed it doesn't have a very descriptive title.  It
    comes up on my list of feeds as just "news".  Is there any way you can
    change it so the title will be "RSCDS News" or similar?

    / Lara Friedman-Shedlov
    Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

    Lara Friedman~Shedlov               "Librarians -- Like Google, but
    xxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx                       warm-blooded"