Rebecca Sager

Re: The Cranberry Tart

April 24, 2006, 2:02 a.m. (Message 45094, in reply to message 44737)

Moira Turner taught The Cranberry Tart on the SCD platform at the Loch
Norman Games yesterday, yes, it is grand! Thank you Moira and Stella -
good to dance with you both during a splendid weekend!
Becky

-- xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx.xx wrote:
Lee Fuell wrote:

> Terry Glasspool has written quite a few really nice dances, some of which
> he has made available on line

I taught The Cranberry Tart last night at our class and it went down a
treat.  I can recommend it to anyone.  Also tried The Dee in Spring,
another Terry Glasspool creation available at the on-line site mentioned.
It was a beautiful dance but we only got half way through it as it
stretched my class quite extensively, they having not met the tourbillon
or the set and link for 3 before.  Congratulations to Terry on two lovely
dances.  I have decided to definitely include The Cranberry Tart on our
Cape Town Scottish ball programme in September.

Campbell