  • campbell

    campbell April 20, 2006, 4:53 p.m. (Message 45087)

    Re: The Cranberry Tart

    Lee Fuell wrote:

    > Terry Glasspool has written quite a few really nice dances, some of which
    > he has made available on line

    I taught The Cranberry Tart last night at our class and it went down a
    treat.  I can recommend it to anyone.  Also tried The Dee in Spring,
    another Terry Glasspool creation available at the on-line site mentioned.
    It was a beautiful dance but we only got half way through it as it
    stretched my class quite extensively, they having not met the tourbillon
    or the set and link for 3 before.  Congratulations to Terry on two lovely
    dances.  I have decided to definitely include The Cranberry Tart on our
    Cape Town Scottish ball programme in September.

    Campbell