campbell

Re: The Cranberry Tart

April 20, 2006, 4:53 p.m. (Message 45087, in reply to message 44737)

Lee Fuell wrote:

> Terry Glasspool has written quite a few really nice dances, some of which
> he has made available on line

I taught The Cranberry Tart last night at our class and it went down a
treat.  I can recommend it to anyone.  Also tried The Dee in Spring,
another Terry Glasspool creation available at the on-line site mentioned.
It was a beautiful dance but we only got half way through it as it
stretched my class quite extensively, they having not met the tourbillon
or the set and link for 3 before.  Congratulations to Terry on two lovely
dances.  I have decided to definitely include The Cranberry Tart on our
Cape Town Scottish ball programme in September.

Campbell