  • Ian Brockbank

    Ian Brockbank April 18, 2006, 12:04 p.m. (Message 45072)

    FW: Instruction and music for the "Irish Washerwoman."

    Hi All,

    I've just had this request.  Although I know the tune, I'm not familiar with
    the dance.  Can anyone help?

    Thanks,

    Ian Brockbank
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    http://www.scottishdance.net/

      _____

    From: Olga Schimmer [mailto:xxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx]
    Sent: 13 April 2006 19:24
    To: xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Instruction and music for the "Irish Washerwoman."

    Hi,

    I had instructions and music on how to teach the square dance "The Irish
    Washerwoman," but I have lost both.  I am teaching children square and folk
    dancing from international country, and I always remember how much I enjoyed
    this parrticular dance.

    Will you send me any information on how to get the music and steps for this
    dance.

    Thanks,

    Olga I. Schimmer