  • Alexandre Rafalovitch

    Alexandre Rafalovitch April 17, 2006, 7:23 p.m. (Message 45067)

    Re: International Dance Council - Final instructions

    On 4/17/06, David Yee <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx> wrote:

    > So much venom directed at the IDC/CID!
    >
    > My impression is that all the related e-mail I received came from the Strathspey server.

    Right. So, the people who only got the emails via Strathspey server
    don't need to do anything. I already requested for the mailing list
    alias to be dropped from their list. Only those who get direct emails,
    need to worry.

    As to the venom, it was just a confusion, hopefully now resolved.

    Regards,
       Alex.
    P.s. We lost two subscribers on the list over it. So, at least some
    annoyance is justified. Just don't vent it by posting to the list
    and/or cross-posting the list to 3rd parties. That may just restart
    the cycle......