Alexandre Rafalovitch

Re: International Dance Council - Final instructions

April 17, 2006, 7:23 p.m. (Message 45067, in reply to message 45065)

On 4/17/06, David Yee <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xx> wrote:

> So much venom directed at the IDC/CID!
>
> My impression is that all the related e-mail I received came from the Strathspey server.

Right. So, the people who only got the emails via Strathspey server
don't need to do anything. I already requested for the mailing list
alias to be dropped from their list. Only those who get direct emails,
need to worry.

As to the venom, it was just a confusion, hopefully now resolved.

Regards,
   Alex.
P.s. We lost two subscribers on the list over it. So, at least some
annoyance is justified. Just don't vent it by posting to the list
and/or cross-posting the list to 3rd parties. That may just restart
the cycle......