  • denise smith

    denise smith April 17, 2006, 5:29 a.m. (Message 45059)

    Re: Phill Jones

    Take me off your mailing list please.
    Denise Smith
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "CID President's Office" <xxxxxxxxx@xxx-xxxxxx.xxx>
    To: <xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx.xx.xx>
    Cc: <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
    Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 6:36 AM
    Subject: Phill Jones

    Dear Sir,

    I do not understand what is the problem.

    We are replying to all messages within 24 hours and we have an active
    removal procedure.
    Our messages are of purely non-commecial character, sent as information to
    CID members.

    We look forward to your reply and remain at your disposal.

    Ms. Adamantia Angeli

    Executive Secretary

    -  The International Dance Council (CID) is the official umbrella
    organization for all forms of dance in all countries of the world.

    -  It is a non-profit non-governmental organization founded in 1973 within
    the UNESCO headquarters in Paris.

    -  It is a worldwide forum bringing together international, national and
    local organizations as well as select individuals active in dance.

    -  It represents the art of dance in general and advises the UNESCO,
    national and local government agencies, international organizations and
    institutions.

    Headquarters

    CID, UNESCO, Paris, France

    www.cid-unesco.org

    CID President's Office

    International Dance Council

    Dora Stratou Dance Theater, Scholiou 8, Plaka, GR-10558 Athens, Greece

    Tel. (30)210.324.4395 & 210.324.6188; Fax (30)210.324.6921

    xxxxxxxxx@xxx-xxxxxx.xxx