  • Elainerb

    Elainerb April 13, 2006, 3:54 a.m. (Message 45026)

    Re: The Cranberry Tart

    I'm sure Terry (who wrote it) and Dierdre (for whom it was written)   (she
    was wearing a cranberry coloured ball gown) will be delighted.   It is a fun
    dance.

    Elaine

    a message dated 4/12/2006 5:52:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    xxx_xxxxxx@xxx.xxx writes:

    I was  lucky enough to do it at a workshop last summer.  It is a very
    fun dance!