  • Pia Walker

    Pia Walker April 12, 2006, 6:17 p.m. (Message 45021)

    RE: International Dance Council

    I found this by searching on unesco dance

    http://www.iti-worldwide.org/pages/danceboard.htm

    One could always ask them if they are aware of this and ask for an
    explanation

    Pia

    -----Original Message-----
    From: strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    [mailto:strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx]On Behalf Of
    Alexandre Rafalovitch
    Sent: 12 April 2006 15:50
    To: SCD news and discussion
    Subject: Re: International Dance Council

    Hmm,

    There is also xxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx , that's the other email address of the
    group's president (Alkis Raftis).

    They seem to have a Skype account now, but I can't find the name of
    it. Maybe CID President or some such.

    Finally, if anybody is in Paris, they could send a letter on behalf of
    all of us to the registration address. That would be an escalation of
    sort.

    And of course, this issue is now searchable on the internet by the
    name of Alkis Raftis, so maybe that will bring some action via name
    search.

    It is strange however. The website is not dead, the email address is
    the same one given everywhere. You got no response, could they have
    just silently took you off (sometimes it takes a long while too from
    the experience).

    Regards,
       Alex.