  • Alexandre Rafalovitch

    Alexandre Rafalovitch April 12, 2006, 4:49 p.m. (Message 45019)

    Re: International Dance Council

    Hmm,

    There is also xxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx , that's the other email address of the
    group's president (Alkis Raftis).

    They seem to have a Skype account now, but I can't find the name of
    it. Maybe CID President or some such.

    Finally, if anybody is in Paris, they could send a letter on behalf of
    all of us to the registration address. That would be an escalation of
    sort.

    And of course, this issue is now searchable on the internet by the
    name of Alkis Raftis, so maybe that will bring some action via name
    search.

    It is strange however. The website is not dead, the email address is
    the same one given everywhere. You got no response, could they have
    just silently took you off (sometimes it takes a long while too from
    the experience).

    Regards,
       Alex.