Bryan McAlister

Re: Over 700 schoolchildren dance in Glasgow

April 3, 2006, 1:17 p.m. (Message 44962, in reply to message 44961)

Actually I was suggesting the informal FUN  kickabouts in the street
made a great contribution to the quality of play in the past - look at
Brazil etc. which so far, in recent past more structured coaching
methods have failed to replicate.

In message <xxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx>, Dick Daniel
<xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx> writes

--