  • Bryan McAlister

    Bryan McAlister April 3, 2006, 1:17 p.m. (Message 44962)

    Re: Over 700 schoolchildren dance in Glasgow

    Actually I was suggesting the informal FUN  kickabouts in the street
    made a great contribution to the quality of play in the past - look at
    Brazil etc. which so far, in recent past more structured coaching
    methods have failed to replicate.

    In message <xxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx>, Dick Daniel
    <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx> writes

    --