  • e.ferguson

    e.ferguson April 1, 2006, 10:53 p.m. (Message 44944)

    Re: MacNab Dances in diagrams

    Angus,

    How are you intending to publish your MacNab diagrams?  As you have made
    them, the copyright on the diagrams is yours, though the copyright holder
    of the descriptions should be asked for permission to publish.

    Perhaps you (and the RSCDS) could consider publishing them on a website,
    for downloading, and to dispense with making printed copies unless a
    significant demand arises.  This would allow anyone (world-wide) to print
    them for him(her)self.  It is faster, simpler and cheaper to everyone.

    If you want some amount (eg what would otherwise be needed for printing and
    postage) to be donated to charity, you could add a note to that effect; I
    am sure all will comply.

    Happy dancing,

    Eric

    --
    Eric T. Ferguson,
    van Reenenweg 3, 3702 SB  ZEIST  Netherlands