  • Anselm Lingnau

    Anselm Lingnau March 30, 2006, 12:22 p.m. (Message 44919)

    Re: The RSCDS Constitution

    Susi Mayr wrote:
    > This is what the draft constitution states with regard to alterations to
    > the constitiution (item 49a):
    > "An alteration to the Constitution of the Society shall be effected only
    > by a motion passed by the Society in General Meeting which shall have
    > received the vote of not fewer than two thirds of the delegates present."
    All right (deep breath). I'm relieved :^)
    Anselm Lingnau, Frankfurt, Germany .....................
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home.
                                  -- Ken Olson, President, Digital Equipment, 1977