  • L. Friedman-Shedlov

    L. Friedman-Shedlov March 29, 2006, 4:45 p.m. (Message 44894)

    Re: The Strathspeyer's CD - Mix and Match

    Sounds like a great mix! Thanks so much for making this happen!
    But the price -- Ouch! This will end up being almost twice as much as
    what we usually pay for an SCD CD.  I think we would buy at least one for
    our branch, but at that price, I might hold off on buying a personal
    copy, which I wouldn't hesitate to do if I could get it for $US20 or
    less.

    The one combination I would have liked to see that is missing is a medley:
    3x32J, 2x32S, 3x32R
    It could be just our strange practice here in Minnesota, but when we do
    demonstrations, we usually do the quick-time dances 3x and the strathspeys
    2x.

    And now the big question -- who is the band?  What is the instrumentation?

    / Lara Friedman-Shedlov
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

    Lara Friedman~Shedlov               "Librarians -- Like Google, but
    xxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx                       warm-blooded"